Latex balloons are produced from the milky sap of the rubber tree. Latex is a 100% biodegradable, natural substance that breaks down both in sunlight and water and should never be confused with plastic. The degradation process begins almost immediately after a balloon is manufactured. Exposure to sunlight quickens the process.
1. Non-toxic and Safe: ALO balloons are made of natural latex, which is ASTM (American Society for Testing Materials) certificated non-toxic and safe to be used around children over 8 years old.
2. Long Lasting: ALO latex balloons can be filled with air, helium or even water. Balloons filled with air last at least 7 days; balloons filled with helium can last for about 8-12 hours.
3. Strict QC and Low breakage rate: Strict QC process of KMART guarantees that we have lower damage than market standards. That lets you receive a lot of good balloons, reduce balloon waste.
4. thick quality is perfect for both indoor or outdoor activities
5. More than 20 years production, we know how to avoid mistake and quality in ever process.